Welcome to the 2021 Morris Plains Co-op Virtual Basket Raffle!
Our Virtual Basket Raffle has been extended to Friday, May 28th at 10 AM!!
Winners will be announced via email on Friday, May 28, 2021, and pickup of prizes will be on Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
DISCLAIMER: By making donations and participating in the virtual raffle, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below:
A) All prizes were donated prior to the COVID-19 pandemic and are being raffled “as is.” All prizes with past expiration dates were confirmed to be extended per the businesses before being raffled off. Morris Plains Co-op Play School makes no representation or warranties as to the items included in the prizes and/or the validity or expiration dates of any gift card, nor are we responsible for the replacement of any missing, unusable, or expired item.
B) Gift cards were generously donated when businesses were stable. Many of these businesses have gone above and beyond supporting our community, feeding healthcare workers, supplying local food banks, and more. We kindly ask that you consider these factors when you choose to use gift cards.
HOW TO PLAY: (Please have a pen and paper with you)
1) Review the prize list. The document contains prize numbers, titles, detailed descriptions and pictures of certain prizes.
2) The ticket prices for prize entries are $1 each, all prizes are one entry for $1. There is a $25 minimum purchase for tickets. Therefore, if you do a $25 purchase, you have 25 entries to put into any prizes.
3) Now that you have reviewed the prize list, you are ready to buy your tickets! Click the PayPal button below. You do not need a PayPal Account to proceed.
Purchase your virtual tickets here!
4) Now that you’ve purchased your virtual tickets you can go to the Sign Up Genius and enter your name under the prizes you want to bid on.
5) It is important to keep track of your total entries entered, as the system does not keep a running tally. Any overbidding will result in the “overage” entries being invalidated at the discretion of the Morris Plains Co-op.
If you have any issues or questions after reading these directions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!!!