Schedule a tour!
The safety and well-being of your child is our highest priority. Our COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols help to ensure the safety of your child, your family and our staff.
Learn more about how collaboration between parents and teachers creates exceptional play-based learning at The Co-op!
The Co-op is committed to developing the intellectual, physical, social & emotional growth of each child through developmentally appropriate education. Children can experience the joy of learning within a child-centered curriculum in a warm nurturing environment.
Check out our Classes!
- Step Up One Morning (ages 2 ½ – 3 years old)
- Two Morning (ages 2 ½ – 3 years old)
- Three Morning (ages 3 – 4 years old)
- Four Morning (ages 3 – 5 years old)
- Five Morning Pre-K (children must eligible for kindergarten in their district the following year. )
- Afternoon Multi-Age (ages 3 – 5 years old)
We are excited to meet you!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and in order to maintain social distancing protocol, we are asking families to make an appointment for their tour. Call us at (973) 540-1537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!